Better. Where It Counts.
From trucks of all shapes and sizes, to buses and specialty vehicles, equipment and machinery, Cummins remains ahead of the curve developing engines that deliver everything from better fuel economy to improved reliability and durability. Cummins engines deliver lower operating costs and improved productivity, making it easier for you to stay a step ahead of your competition and profitability high.
Your Dependable Partner
Cummins credentials are strongly rooted on decades of manufacturing progress and research. OEM customers can take full advantage of Cummins application engineering support and pilot vehicle/equipment testing facilities. We also draw a special strength from our huge technical and manufacturing resources throughout the world. Effectively, with a Cummins certified engine you get the results of technical synergy from our most skillful engineers and designers, combined with decades of experience in the most demanding operations. Cummins on-highway and off-highway engines include many advantages:
- Superior Fuel Economy - Cummins offers leading fuel economy for a lower cost of operation and higher profitability.
- Proven Dependability - The reliability and durability of Cummins engines have been demonstrated for decades in every type of vehicle and equipment and every type of duty cycle.
- World Class Support - Cummins has one of the largest and most capable parts and service networks in the business. Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,500 dealer locations, providing the best service density in the business.
- Leading Performance - Cummins fully integrated technology from air handling to exhaust aftertreatment, allows performance optimization in ways other manufacturers can’t match.
- Broadest Product Range - No one has the breadth or strength of the Cummins product line, which includes diesel, natural gas and dual fuel engines from 2.8 to 95 liters.
To learn more about Cummins engines, contact a local Cummins Eastern Canada representative or visit our engine specification library by clicking the button below.