Are you ready for a challenging, exciting and rewarding career?
Come join the Cummins family, a global company encompassing over 55,000 employees worldwide and serving approximately 190 countries and territories. Become part of a global power leader; engineering superior products and delivering world-class customer support excellence.
Unleashing the Power of Cummins extends far past the manufacturing floor. Investing in the lives our people, we offer a nourishing and rewarding culture and workplace environment. We invest in the health and safety of our employees as well as cultivating an environment primed for professional and personal growth and career opportunities.
We offer a broad range of employment opportunities including competitive compensation, ongoing training, career development opportunities, profit-sharing, broad health and insurance packages and much more!
Take your career to new heights, apply today!
To view and apply for current job openings click on the description link below:
480. Service Manager, Quebec City, QC
479. Contract Administration Specialist - Canada, location to be determined
478. Accountant-Senior (2 temporary positions ~12 months), Pointe-Claire, QC
477. Truck Bay Technician, Ottawa, Ontario
476. Warehouse Clerk - temporary position for a period of approximately 6 months, Quebec City, Quebec
475. Field Service / Shop Technician, Thunder Bay, Ontario
474. Inspector in Heavy Duty vehicles for SAAQ, Quebec city, Quebec
473. Field Service / Shop Technician, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland
472. Accounts Payable Administrator, Pointe-Claire, QC
442. Power Generation Project Manager, Candiac, QC